The Mission Statement
The minimum viable product you have before you is a Twitter crawler, you simply type in a twitter account ID, and the algorithm will mine the last 300 hundred tweets of the said account, removing punctuations, stop words, and at last, generating the word cloud. This was developed on the first lever of Twitter API; you may ask why? because this is just the MVP.
We are in the business of developing text mining robots, and as mentioned earlier, we have the technology to instantly turn any website into APIs, bellow, a list of use cases is provided:
• E-commerce and growth Marketing; let’s say you are an intermediary wholesale platform, connecting high street retailers to brands, your marketing lead generation team has recently purchased a dataset, containing the domain addresses of 1000 brands. You can customise a crawler with a few clicks, and then the algo will go and scrape the text contents of the pages you requested, storing the classified keywords in the respective brand row in the dataset, and providing a spreadsheet as results. The user can then simply perform a search on the results document, looking for brands who are active in “Wholesale”, “B2B”, “Free Delivery” etc. This will assist companies to improve their MQL/SQL rate.
• Linkedin Crawler; Mine job listings details, monitor company information, and extract your desired company details.
• ProductHunt; extract products.
• Eventbrite; extract online events.
• Zapier; mine Apps list and details.
• Google workspace marketplace; Get the apps list.
• Google search results; extract the results (paid or organic), for a keyword of your choosing.
• WordPress; extract search results for plugins.
• Fiverr; mine sellers and services.
• Reddit; Extract post lists, either home page or subreddit.
• Indie Hackers; get top posts.
• Youtube; extract video info.